Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it with another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word or RTF file format.
- Figures or graphs with data in them have been saved as separate files and original data, where supplied, has been uploaded as supplementary information.
- Full bibliographic citations have been supplied for all relevant references.
- Any references citing information on websites include the full website address and the date that the site was accessed.
- Image files to accompany the text have been uploaded as supplementary information as jpg or tif files and the appropriate captions and credits have been supplied with the text.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines (below).
Please read our Open Access, Copyright and Permissions policies for more information.
The personal information entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The University and this journal adhere to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which replaces the Data Protection Act 1998 in regulating how we collect, use, store and dispose of personal data.
Before you make a submission to this journal, please ensure you have read our Privacy and Consent Policy, and agree to its terms.