Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The content of the manuscript has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- No part of the manuscript infringes any third-party copyright and that the appropriate permissions have been obtained for the re-use of any third-party copyright materials (see Copyright Notice).
- The manuscript is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font and adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Tables and figure legends are placed at the end of the main text, after the references.
- Tables and figures are supplied as separate files.
- All authors have read the manuscript and have agreed via the online submission platform to its submission to the Edinburgh Journal of Botany.
Please read our Open Access, Copyright and Permissions policies for more information.
The personal information entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The University and this journal adhere to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which replaces the Data Protection Act 1998 in regulating how we collect, use, store and dispose of personal data.
Before submitting a manuscript to this journal, please ensure you have read our Privacy and Consent Policy, and agree to its terms.